Truths...
1. "We are NEVER ever ever ever getting back together... like ever!"
Not only do I declare independence from a 'fairytale' I once held on to, I am also declaring independence from teenage love and stupidity of being immature and naive. So to the boys who are struggling to be men because they're still playing games all I have to say is, 0111001101110101011000110110101101110011001000000111010001101111001000000111001101110101011000110110101100100000011000100111001001101111
And why do we as women not see our worth? We are created as glorious beings, given the divine power to be mothers, and yet we think so little of ourselves and think ourselves incomplete unless with somebody? You is kind. You is smart. You is important. And you are WORTH it!
2. "you should've said
Looking back I can see the Lord's hand extended tremendously into my life! I'm pretty sure He was probably even yelling out my name at me... and I still wasn't paying attention. Because now looking back I'm like 'oh! I could have escaped hell'. So to the ladies out there, when he cheats, Ask if he is worth it? Then ask did he think you were worth it?... Don't forget to ask the second question. Save yourself from heartache. Be brave!
3. "I go back to SEPTEMBER..." <---- hahaha
This truth just tells me to follow promptings.... When I go back to "September" I realize that I could have listened to the Holy Ghost sooner, been a little more diligent and a little bit stronger. Don't question the Lord, but know He has a plan, and it is far greater than one we can see.
know that that is NOT the case ;) Remember....
And continue...
And thank you again T-Swift for helping me realize some of life's great lessons! <3





I believe all the world's knowledge and wisdom is encapsulated in a song someplace. One of life's great joys is in finding learning these lessons again and again! Hoorah music!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo so true!
ReplyDeleteHoorah! haha