"Happiness is only real when shared."

Thursday, July 19, 2012

the odd stack of truths...

Today's truths, are odd because none of them have anything to deal with each other. And it should explain how random my day and life tends to be from time to time...


1. "Best work under PRESSURE"
      -This is no longer to be held true in my reign of Queen at Procrastination. Today I just felt a little older. I was kind enough to have my amazing friends over till 2 in the morning helping me out with math. (Shout out to the Stabio's!). I had the crazy young, wild thought occur to me "I shall pull an all nighter on my last night of the semester!" I was thrilled because I had not done that in a very long while. But there I found myself at 2:30 am, thinking "Nope. Sleep over rides this test I should be studying for." And there I was, asleep...
Not accomplishing ANYTHING I had set out to do.
And realizing, I am not getting any younger...


2. Forgetting to add SAUCE
     -When ordering at Buffalo Wild Wings NEVER EVER order a sauce for your wings that is on the RIGHT side of the bottle on the menu. You will come to realize (if you didn't read the fine print that is), that the "sauce" is powder. First off.... WHO EATS WINGS WITH POWDER?!?! Ya should be shot. Secondly, I should really remember, or read the menu properly because this is the second time it has happened to me and the thought even occurred on the drive to "Hey brit! Don't order that powder crap again" And Wa-La! I did...


3. Never to late to pArTy!
    -Today marks the first day of summer vacation for me! AKA It will be like this for the next 2 summers to come. Although I am happy for the summer, I feel as though the track system ruins it a little, due to its late arrival. I will stick to my saying "the track system ruins lives." But without further adieu, my summer is here! The means, 1 Bridal Shower, 2 Weddings, 1 trip to Disneyland, at least 2 CAMPING trips, multiple late night talks and games, at least 1 music video, and finally a 7 weeks period without homework! The shackles are off and the world can continue to turn again. Free at last, Free at last! Thank God almighty, we are free AT LAST!


Until the next set of truths... Be kind and Love one another

No comments:

Post a Comment